How to eat Mooncakes
You can enjoy our mooncakes as it is in room temperature, but we recommend you to reheat the mooncakes for the best result of the freshness flavour and texture we made for you.
Instructions for reheating mooncakes:
1. Preheat your oven to 170C
2. Place your mooncake in the oven with the baking paper lining
3. Warm up about 5 minutes, or until the crust is warm, please do not over bake it.
4. Turn off the oven and let the mooncake sit for 2-3 minutes. Take out the mooncakes from the oven to cool down a little bit, have a bite and enjoy it fresh! :)
5. If you have stored them in the fridge, please bake it for a further 3-5 minutes or until warm to touch.
6. If you have stored them in the Freezer, please bake it for a further 10 minutes or until warm to touch.
3. 入焗爐焗 5 分鐘或直至酥皮暖熱, 請勿焗過龍
4. 熄焗爐, 等2-3分鐘, 拎出月餅放涼一陣就食得! 襯暖熱食, 酥皮鬆脆、奶黃香滑 :)
5. 假如你放咗月餅喺雪櫃, 請焗多3-5分鐘。
6. 假如你放咗月餅喺冰格, 請焗多10分鐘。