The delicious housemade salted egg-custard wrapped in a flaky crumbly crust.
The custard is made with Australian free range salted egg yolks, eggs, quality cultured butter and Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean.
Our mooncakes do not include any artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners and no preservatives added.
Every mooncake is made by hand and freshly baked locally.
Contains: Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, tree nuts, trace of soy and peanut.
Each mooncake has an approximate weight of 50 grams.
Each mooncake will be packed individually in a deluxe gift box, approximated weight 240 grams.
**Mooncakes will be available to Pick up only on 3 Sept Saturday. This is a refrigerated product.
Mooncake storage method
Refrigerator ( 0°C - 4°C) suggested to consume within 10 days.
Freezer (-18°C) ，suggested to consume within 45 days.
Room temperature (21°C or below) suggested to consume within 5 days.
Instructions for reheating mooncakes:
1. Preheat your oven to 160C
2. Place your mooncake in the oven with the baking paper lining
3. Warm up about 5 minutes, or until the crust is warm, please do not over bake it.
4. Turn off the oven and let the mooncake sit for 2-3 minutes. Take out the mooncakes from the oven to cool down a little bit, have a bite and enjoy it fresh! :)
採用高質本地Free Range咸蛋、雞蛋、發酵牛油、鮮奶、鮮忌廉同埋Madagascar bourbon 雲呢拿製成。
冷藏於雪櫃 ( 0°C - 4°C)， 建議於 10 天內享用。
冰格 ( -18°C) ， 建議於 45 天內享用。
室溫(21°C 或以下)建議於 5 天內享用。
3. 入焗爐焗 5 分鐘或直至酥皮暖熱, 請勿焗過龍
4. 熄焗爐, 等2-3分鐘, 拎出月餅放涼一陣就食得! 襯暖熱食, 酥皮鬆脆、奶黃香滑 :)